26 June 2008

Clearing Out the DVR

Well, all the silly shows on my DVR are finally getting watched and deleted. It started with The Office and LOST. Once A watched those with me, I was able to start systematically knocking the others off.

CSI
CSI Miami
Law and Order SVU
Numb3rs
Scrubs

I still have Earl episodes, but those may take awhile. I have old Get Smart episodes which take precedence I think. They are much funnier.

The sad thing is that it all starts again in the fall. And, they left me with all these stupid cliffhangers. Do I really care if Warrick is done with the show? Or Adam Beach? Do I really think that Charlie will never work on another FBI case? Or will Horatio survive the gunshot wounds deployed by a gun which is so lethal, it detects the body's temperature and decides to be shrapnel or not when it enters?

Scrubs did not really leave with a cliffhanger. It was more like: This is not the season finale. This was a lame filler episode that was not going to be used, but since ABC is taking over, they decided to scrub away.

The Office had a good cliffhanger. A major downer cliffhanger. But it was in true Office fashion.

And, with LOST, I don't know what to think. As usual.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, that is a lot of shows to keep up with. Some of those shows are grim. Like CSI gives me nightmares. You need to include more frivolity. I guess The Office counts. My sister says that one is really funny.

Will said...

Dude, when we're we going on that hike? I think that might be more constructive.