25 January 2014

The Psycho Wall

Have you noticed that a lot of movies/tv shows have a psycho wall hidden in the main character's  home?  You know it.  It's the wall which has lots of clippings on it and pieces of paper with yarn connecting them.  And they use this primarily to make all sorts of connections in the revenge that they have planned.


I have decided that I need to have one of these walls myself.  Of course, it has to be hidden from everyone.  And I need to come up with someone or something to plan my revenge against.  Perhaps, it could be the inventor of the piano key necktie. 

Or it could be something more abstract.  Like, coming up with a way to solve world hunger.  Yeah.  And I could do it in secret.  Then, I could take all that information on my wall and have it tattooed on my body.  Of course, all those papers will need to be destroyed.  Once it is tattooed on my body, then I could infiltrate the organizations who hold back all the food.  They would never suspect I had all the answers inked on my body.

That seems kind of expensive though.  The hidden wall I could just cover up with a piece of plywood, but a tattoo like that would not be cheap.  And all those food bank employees would be wondering why I keep taking off my shirt.  For street cred, man!  Yeah, that won't work.

So for now, I will just have to stick to the psycho wall and Mugatu.  To start with, I need to borrow some yarn from my wife.  Then, I need to either get a piano key necktie or draw one.  Do you think those movie characters have much time to draw out their connections?  I could see spending a couple hours trying to make the psycho wall look balanced and artistic.  As planned out as they make it, the characters always seem a little more anxious than that. 

What was wrong with chalkboards?

No comments: