08 April 2008

The New Roommate Is In Town

The new roommate is in town. We have been visiting with him and helping him to get used to the new surroundings. I tried to explain to him the reasoning behind living in Utah. He seems okay with it as long as he gets 12 square meals a day.

It was great to meet him yesterday. He is a little heavier than in the pictures I saw of him. He does not talk too much. He is kind of stocky too. I am a little jealous of him, because he has a lot more hair than I do. I think my wife may pay more attention to him too.

I have had quite a few roommates over the years. Some really good ones too. I am hoping that he does not mind me watching tv all night long. I hope he does not knock on my door complaining about loud music. It would also be nice if he cleans up after himself too. So many roommates in the past who just think that I am a parent who is supposed to clean up after them...

1 comment:

Deb said...

We can't wait to meet the new roommate. He sounds interesting :) I think he'll adjust to your habits quite well....only time will tell!