18 April 2008

Roommate Expectations (so cheap)

D has taken over our lives. He is a really strange roommate. He only sleeps in three-hour increments. He wakes up, goes to the bathroom, then on to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. I think my Uncle G is a big milk fan too. I will have to ask him if he has to get up at weird hours. It would not be so bad if D quietly did these things, but he wakes us up in the process.

He also has us driving him around everywhere. We went to visit his twin cousins, H and B, twice yesterday. And, his Aunt M flew in from Germany so we had to be there for that. He is very family-oriented, so that is good. I am going to have to have a talk with his parents though, because some of this behaviour is just downright childish.

When it comes to roommates, my expectations are this:
1. Have your own car (or at least know how to drive)
2. Sleep like normal people sleep
3. Help out around the house from time to time
4. Bathe yourself
5. Be uglier and less charming than me.

That is not such a hard list, is it?

No comments: