13 January 2008

N

I have a friend named N, who I really respect as a writer. He has not written anything in at least 10 years, but I still know he has it in him. I asked him to read my blog and comment on it. I want his critique. Sometimes I know I go for the cheap joke and I would appreciate it if he was there to call me on it.

I have an Uncle N too who is a great director. He has made lots of great movies. Even though he has not done a movie in quite awhile, I still know he has it in him. And, Uncle N has a way of calling me on stuff too.

I need to have N write a script for Uncle N. Then, I could be entertained, because that is what I miss.

I enjoy the creative world. I feel saddened by all those who give it up. I know it is a lot of effort, but please don't. Just do something, even if it is small...

No comments: