03 January 2008

Man's True Best Friend (Or At Least Mine)

It's fun to be with my wife. We have a good time together. We are able to laugh at things we do and say.

Over the Christmas break, we slept in each morning and spent a lot of time reading. We did a little work, but as little as possible.


I was very impressed with her ability to paint as we started our new roommate's room. I felt a little bad that she had to do it, but she is much better at it than I am. I did learn a lot after making some big mistakes myself, but when we went to do the second coat, she was the champion.

If you look closely at this photo you will see a couple things that will make you smile and then possibly a little angry at me. She is wearing a mask because of the paint fumes. She is working hard to paint with a roller, because her husband was kind of clueless when he tried to do it. Also, I am taking the picture of her back while she is working.

She did not like it though when I told her of my intentions to stretch this room project out 4 months. All I was trying to say was that we did not have to get it all done immediately. The reason for this in my eyes was that I did not want to have to demand help so quick. In fact, I think I was secretly trying to figure out how to do it all on my own without having to ask anyone for help.

It is nice to be with someone who is fun to be with. It is nice to look at her and be amused or impressed. I like how she handles things and people and the way she reacts to stuff. Could this be any more vague?

It's hard to express love in more than just the pronouncement of love. It is difficult to know all the things to say. When we are with friends, they will ask her questions and I want to hear what she has to say. I look forward to her way of telling a story. Her exaggeration.

I suppose it may be difficult to say stuff like this, because I would have to explain it all later. Whereas, if I just write about the dog, he has no way of defending himself, much less reading what is said about him...

But I love my wife, A.

No comments: