30 December 2007

Making their way... the only way they know how...

I fear that my blog has turned into The Life and Postings of Sidemoss and His Dog. I will do my best to rectify this, but I am not sure that it can be helped. Originally, my life and reflections were based on the movies I watched, but I hardly watch anything anymore. I always wanted life to be like this, where I read and write and enjoy life making observations day to day. I have wanted to minimize the TV experience as much as possible, since true adventure usually occurs outside the realm of TV.

The idea is to become more creative and less critical. More productive and less producer-minded. Wow! I have been watching TV a long time. I think this writers' strike was the best thing that could have happened to my world...

Here we are
Face to Face
A couple of Silver Spoons...

Is TV creative? Or is it embarrassing? Is it there for escape? Or is it there to steal our time?

3 comments:

Fortuna Watt said...

I love your blog, don't change it. Your take on the everyday life of Silas is great.

Sidemoss said...

Who's Silas?

Fortuna Watt said...

Silas is the guy who adopts the little orphan girl and stops hoarding gold.